Join Our Suzuki School
Our students are successful thanks to supportive parents, always watching over those small hands at the keyboard and encouraging them to do better.
- Participate in an orientation to the basic ideas of the Suzuki method and philosophy.
- Attend each lesson, taking notes and practise with students at home on a daily basis.
- Play recordings from the Suzuki volume books at home each day.
- Strive to create a practise environment of affection, support and encouragement.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting each fall.
For more information about becoming a member please see the Registration Form.
Every family should attend the AGM to receive the benefits of membership. Participation in the programme is contingent on payment of registration fees.
Student Support and Lesson Subsidy
Registered families can request a subsidy from our bingo proceeds for lesson costs. Families receiving subsidy are encouraged to become involved in the school’s activities and volunteer opportunities.
We believe that every child should have an opportunity to learn to play the piano regardless of a family’s ability to pay, so please, don’t hesitate to ask your teacher about financial support and lesson fee reduction.