Board of Directors
The Peterborough Suzuki School of Music is a registered charity, led by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board works to:
- Support the music teachers by promoting the school,
- Create and implement policy,
- Organize group classes, and master classes, and recitals,
- Review applications for membership and subsidy,
- Co-ordinate volunteer activities with parents of the School, and
- Manage the organization’s administration and operating funds.
The School is currently recruiting for members of our Board of Directors. We have spots to fill and would love to hear from you. Please consider supporting the school and help us continue to provide children with the gift of music.
For more information about becoming a Board member, please contact us at PtboSuzuki@gmail.com.